Version 1.67 (#67)
Updated March 31, 2021
APK Size 23.1 MB
Requires Android Android 5.0+ (Lollipop)
Powered by World Phone Internet Services Pvt Ltd
Category Free Communication Application
Application id com.worldphone.wpiss.ibpx
Developer’s notes Cloud PBX is a powerful internet sip phone or voice over IP (Voip) phone
You will get the best feature with an easy to use app that takes seconds to understand the features.
1. High definition audio call.
2. More secure
3. You can check the version of the TAB configuration and can validate whether you are using the latest version or not. If not then you can see the indication sign and update your version.
5. You can get all call history from History tab.
6. If you put someone on HOLD, you will be prompted…
Below are the steps to test this app.
1. Introduction to the application.
This is SIP application, called ip-pbx, which can be used for voice calls.
2. This can be started by clicking on this icon.
3. Once launched, you need to configure the SIP account provided by your VoIP service provider.
4. Once configured, click the login button to register this application on the SIP server. (Make sure your android phone is having internet connectivity)
5. After successful login, this app will show “Registered” status in the top left corner.
6. Once registered, you can dial the destination number and can have a voice call with the recipient of the call (recipient of the call).
7. Contact button allows you to manipulate contacts.
8. Call history button displays recent calls.
9. Setup button allows you to add/edit sip account details.
10. Dialpad button provides a keyboard to dial the destination number.